Our only goal is to train successful professionals. For this reason we make sure that you have the characteristics to be able to follow one of our courses.
Admission to the courses of study of the Vish International School is assessed considering a set of factors. Each individual Vish program requires students to comply with requirements relating to basic training, language skills (all Vish courses are taught in English) and other characteristics related to the ethical and behavioral sphere.
Specific requirements may vary from program to program. These parameters, in some very rigorous cases, were conceived in order to guarantee Vish the entry of only deserving students compatible with an academic policy based on the seriousness and excellence of the educational proposal.
Admission requirements for:
- Certified Courses
- International Bachelor
- Corsi MBA
- Master in Arte Culinaria
The admission requirements for Certified Courses are as follows:
- Completed registration form
- Secondary school diploma or equivalent
- Fluent knowledge of the English language (those who do not have this specific requirement, will be able to choose to integrate a preparatory English language program to the chosen Vish course)
For those who wish to enroll directly in the second or third year of one of the Bachelor programs, they will have to meet the following requirements:
- Presence in the Curriculum Vitae of experience gained (minimum 6 months) in the same sector to which the course of interest refers
- School and academic certifications
- Be available to take a preparatory exam once you arrive in Italy
- Some certifications may be required in the annex certifying the academic courses supported and achieved
To access Bachelors in Hospitality Management or Travel & Tourism Management, you must have obtained the Secondary School Diploma and be qualified for admission to the Universities of your country of origin; in general, the minimum score is required for access to universities.
If English is not the mother tongue, for international students, it may be required to demonstrate written and oral fluency which must correspond at least to a B2 or TOEFL (500), IELTS or equivalent level. Having worked or studied in environments where the official language is English, could be an acceptable requirement if fluency is sufficient.
Enrollments may be required to take an interview via Skype or Telephone by the VISH Admissions Office, in which language skills, motivations that lead to the chosen course and other credentials will be examined. VISH, however, encourages the most deserving and willing students without distinction of ethnicity, cultural origin, gender or religion. Particular attention will be shown for students with deficits or disabilities.
GPA requirements: (American and Canadian students) the minimum score must be 2.75.
Letter of Recommendation: No letter of recommendation is required although, if the student decides to include it in the documentary kit, he can direct it to the Admissions Office in a sealed envelope. VISH will only consider content that will specify the student's abilities, potential and motivations. No other type of content will be considered.
l’aspirante corsista può scegliere di allegare al corredo documentale una lettera di presentazione. Questa può aiutare la Vish a conoscere meglio la natura degli interessi dello studente che sceglie di frequentare i corsi ed a comprenderne lo stile di vita, le attitudini personali e culturali: qualità queste che saranno considerate parte dei requisiti di ammissione qualora dovessero fungere da motivazione se lo studente non avesse raggiunto i punteggi o titoli di studio richiesti dalla VISH.
In addition to the standard admission requirements, in order to attend the Vish MBA, the student must demonstrate that he has already had career experiences related to that field of interest, regardless of the studies previously undertaken or cultural preparation. Vish has a holistic approach to assessing students and is committed to taking into account every aspect or peculiarity that will be brought to the attention of the Institute.
- Completed registration form
- Academic and school certificates with relative marks
- Copy of passport (for foreign students)
- 2 letters of recommendation
- A self-certified personal cover letter
- CV in English
- 2 certified references
For Italian students it is necessary to have completed at least the three-year degree course, while for foreign students you need a three-year diploma or a Bachelor Degree.
GMAT is not a mandatory requirement, but it will still be considered an advantage for those who present it with a score not less than 550.
English fluency certificates (optional)
TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) - for the written test with a minimum score of 550,
while for the computerized test with a minimum score of 213 points.
For the New Internet Based TOEFL a minimum score of 80 points will be required
IELTS - 6.0 points (with a minimum score of 5.5 for each section of activity)
PTE – 58
Cambridge A, B, C Exam Certificate
Previous work experience does not represent a fundamental requirement, but still remains an important credential for enrollment in the masters.
In order to enroll in the Master in Culinary Arts you must have successfully completed the three-year secondary post-diploma program (Diplomas, Short Degrees, Bachelors, etc ...); in the event that the student does not meet these requirements, it will be possible to meet you by presenting the certification of a significant and certified work experience.
The entire program is taught in English. Therefore, a fundamental requirement for members will be good understanding and exposure of the language. It is valid:
- Having accumulated at least 2 years of experience in significant working contexts in which the official language was English.
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) - for the written test with a minimum score of 550, while for the computerized test with a minimum score of 213 points.
- For the New Internet Based TOEFL a minimum score of 80 points will be required
- Cambridge Advanced certificate with level C
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System), must have a minimum cumulative score of 6.0
- Registration Form filled out
- Curriculum Vitae updated
- Credentials letter
- Copy of school certificates and post-secondary academic certificate (Degree, Bachelor etc ...)
- English language certificates (necessary unless the student has studied or worked in contexts where the language used has been English for a minimum of 2 years)
- 2 letters of recommendation (school or business)
- A copy of the passport (international students) or identity card (Schengen / National)
Having had at least 6 months of significant work experience in the Hotel Industry, it will be evaluated by VISH as a basic credential.